Mcphee

My photo
Be on guard. Don't use any cliches when chatting with Big Winners. Don't even touch one with a ten-foot pole. Never ? Not even when hell freezes over ? Not unless you want to sound dumb as a doorknob.

Wednesday 4 December 2013

I love . . .

i LOVE unmade beds. I LOVE when people are drunk and crying and cannot be anything but honest in the that moment. I LOVE the look in people's eyes when they realize they're in LOVE. I LOVE the way people look when they first wake up and they've forgotten their surroundings. I LOVE the gasp people take when their favourite character dies. I LOVE when people close their eyes and drift to somewhere in the clouds. I fall in LOVE with people and their honest moments all the time. I fall in LOVE with their breakdowns and theit smeared make up and their daydreams. Honesty is just too beautiful to ever put into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment